Call Mississippi Power today to find out how you can receive the following EarthCents® rebates by replacing the gas equipment in your house with new energy-efficient electric equipment.
Standard EarthCents® Rebates
$150 for heat pump conversions, 13 or 14 SEER
$200 for heat pump conversions, ≥15 SEER
$250 for ductless HVAC system (whole house)
$500 for geothermal heat pump
$150 for conventional electric tank water heater energy factor >.90
Call today at 866-251-1943
Equipment must be installed in the Mississippi Power service territory. No other Mississippi Power rebates will apply. Rebate will be paid upon verification of equipment
Building Energy Efficient Electric Homes
To meet growing consumer demand for energy efficiency, more and more residential contractors are building all-electric. It not only satisfies homebuyers, it has all kinds of advantages for the builder.
- Flexible installation. All-electric means you have total flexibility in locating major appliances, heating and air systems and water heaters without worrying about pipe placement.
- Less time and effort. You can completely bypass the time-consuming steps of installing gas piping and flues, hooking up gas and checking for proper installation and venting.
- Simple inspection. Without piping and flues to inspect, it takes less time for building inspectors to pass your homes for sale.
- Fast to market. The time you save means you can have each home completed and sold faster – for a faster return on your investment.
- Easy sale. Homebuyers are alarmed by today’s volatile energy prices. An all-electric home assures them of lower annual energy costs and more stable monthly bills.
Do you build new single-family homes? Click on one of the links below for additional information.
Find energy cost-saving ideas for your home.
Save money and energy in your home.