Outdoor lighting is a smart investment. Not only does it improve your building or home's appearance, it also provides an extra measure of safety after dark. Protect your home and family with outdoor lighting from Mississippi Power.
How Can We Help?
Mississippi Power's Outdoor Lighting team will design a lighting system tailored to your needs, to help keep your home and your family safe. We will help you determine what type of energy-efficient lighting is best for your home, whether you need a few lights or a complete outdoor lighting system. Our skilled installation and maintenance personnel will ensure your system meets your expectations.
The first step is to meet with our experts, who will provide a free lighting analysis at your property. Then we will create a custom solution, suggesting either cost-effective upgrades or an efficient new system. Our priority is to meet your needs while fitting your budget. We make it easy to design, install and maintain your new, efficient outdoor lighting system.
The benefits of our outdoor lighting services include:
- No maintenance worries or costs
- Guaranteed response time
- Included as a line item on your electric bill
- Customer Call Center to report problems
- Quick response time from professional repair/installation personnel
Leasing provides the option of paying a monthly charge for the use of a lighting system instead of paying the full cost of the equipment and installation upfront. When you lease lights from Mississippi Power, you won't have to worry about your lights again. Our customer service representatives will answer your service call, and your outdoor lights will be quickly repaired and maintained on an ongoing basis by our professional lighting service technicians.
Enjoy the Benefits:
- Mississippi Power requires no upfront cost for most lease options.
- Mississippi Power installs, owns and maintains the lighting fixtures for a low monthly fee.
- Mississippi Power can replace the fixtures you currently own with new fixtures such as installing LED lighting on your existing poles.
- Monthly lease payments can be included on your Mississippi Power electric service bill.