Southeast Mississippi has a wide range of industrial sites and buildings, as well as commercial office buildings that are available for occupancy. We appreciate your interest in Mississippi and invite you to explore all the advantages that make this region the ideal launch pad for your vision.
Why Southeast Mississippi
Southeast Mississippi provides a number of competitive advantages for companies interested in locating or expanding in the region:
- The region offers a highly motivated and productive workforce that is supported by a network of community colleges capable of customizing workforce training programs for new and expanding industry.
- Southeast Mississippi is strategically located in one of the fastest growing regions of the United States and offers operating costs below the national average. View our Mississippi Market Area Map.
- A vast inventory of sites and buildings is available, including sites certified through Mississippi Power's Project Ready® program that meets strict development guidelines designed by a nationally recognized site location consultant.
- Competitive incentives are available for a variety of industries along with a pro-business climate that includes right-to-work laws and expedited environmental permitting.
- Mississippi Power provides reliable, clean and affordable energy along with superior customer service.
Our Commercial Development Team has the experience and resources to assist small businesses.
Area Development Partnership
Community Development Partnership (Neshoba)
Covington County Chamber of Commerce
East Mississippi Business Development Corporation
Hancock County Port and Harbor Commission
Harrison County Development Commission
Jackson County Economic Development Foundation
Jefferson Davis County Community Development Association
Leake County Industrial Development Association
Marion County Development Partnership
Mid-Mississippi Development District (Clarke, Jasper, Lauderdale, Newton, Scott and Smith Counties)
Pearl River County Economic Development
Stone County Economic Development Partnership
Wayne County Economic Development District