Southeast Mississippi provides companies with unparalleled international access through convenient flights, award-winning highways and interstates, superior class I rail providers and strategic ports.
- Mississippi is centrally located in the U.S., within a day's drive of 55 percent of major population centers.
- Major airlines serve the state with connections to major cities throughout the world.
- Mississippi's highway system was recently ranked among the best in the U.S.
- Four Class I railroads provide reliable logistics options.
- Mississippi offers two deepwater ports located on the Gulf of Mexico.